Customer Service Excellence Advisor Training
- 29th July 2013
- 30th July 2013
Customer Service Excellence is a framework that supports organisations to improve customer service – exploring areas such as service delivery, professionalism, customer insight and the robust measurement of service satisfaction.
Designed to operate on three distinct levels, the Standard can act as a driver for continuous improvement, as a skills development tool and also as an independent validation of achievement for organisations of all sizes and sectors.
This two day course aims to provide delegates with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to advise against the Customer Service Excellence (CSE) Standard.
Who should attend:
- Anyone wishing to become an advisor for Customer Service Excellence
- Internal personnel responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Customer Service Excellence
By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- A working knowledge of the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- Identified and understood the various stages of the assessment process
- Explored terms such as Journey mapping, segmentation, customer insight and customer emersion strategies
- Examined the process of a desk top review
- Gained knowledge of the self assessment process and information hub
- Identified what represents the various levels of assessment decisions such as partial, full, none and compliance plus
- Examined the benefits of pre-assessment activities
- Analysed and identified the appropriate persons or contacts that could add value to the process during the on-site visit
- Explored the report writing process
- Developed a personal action plan for continuous professional development purposes
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
Booking Confirmation: Upon receipt of your booking, confirmation will be issued via email. Joining Instructions, including directions will be sent two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. If you have not received the Joining Instructions 5 days before the start of the workshop, please contact us.
How to Pay: An invoice will be raised on the day of the workshop and sent to the address given above. Payment can be made by Cheque or BACS.
Events Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel your workshop booking please see the cancellation policy below for guidelines • 4 weeks or more prior to event: No charge • 2-4 weeks prior to event: 25% of fee • 0-2 weeks prior to event: 50% of fee • No show on the day 100% of fee. Failure to attend a ‘free’ event without informing us in 7 days prior to event, may also incur an administration fee of £25. Cancellations can only be accepted in writing to email@example.com
Transfer Conditions: One transfer per booking can be made up to 8 days prior to the workshop. This is to be advised in writing. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, no refund or transfer will be made.
Cancellation by idg: Whilst we endeavour to deliver the workshops and events as detailed, we reserve the right to modify or cancel any event. If we do cancel an event we shall inform you via email as soon as possible, offer alternative.