ISO Implementation Packages
Get started, stay ahead
When you embark on something new, it can be tricky to work out where to start and what to do first. A simple guide and helping hand can make all the difference – saving you precious time, money and energy.
Here at IDG we specialise in helping you to gain and maintain key management standards for improved systems and performance. Alongside advice and training, our implementation packages are designed to help you collate, review and improve your systems and processes.
Fixed price, each of the packages include:
- An excel based management system specific to your choice of ISO standard including quality manual, templates, processes and more
- 1 day onsite support with an ISO expert to help introduce you to the system, explore effective maintenance and draw up an action plan to drive ongoing improvement
Want to explore the management system in more detail? Download our PDF guides below.
Introducing a management system or standard can bring a number of benefits - from improving the quality of your product or service, to increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your processes, policies and procedures.
Our implementation packages can help you achieve these by:
- Offering a ready-made system, compliant with ISO9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 or ISO 27001
- Providing a package of support that is suitable for organisations of any size or sector
- The opportunity to work with a management system expert who can support you in using the system and making the most of your investment
- Providing customisable templates and the opportunity to bring documents together into one, user-friendly space
“The system has helped us to focus, monitor and analyse our day to day working and is very easy to use. It stores all of our company information in one place, saving us vital time and resources” A W Glazing
If you would like to find out more about our implementation packages and how they can help you to get started with an ISO standard, please get in touch.
If you are looking for a more bespoke approach to your work with management systems, we also offer advice, training and guidance - giving you confidence that your investment is linked to your business performance and ambition.
With both pre and post assessment support available as well as gap analysis, internal audits and training, we can help. If certification is a goal, we can also help by referring you to a UKAS accredited certification body.