Review and improve
Employment law can move quickly, with changes to regulation and legislation being made on a regular basis. As an employer, you need to make sure that you’re keeping up with the very latest updates but it can be challenging if you don’t have a dedicated HR resource.
Our HR Healthcheck is designed to help small businesses review their practices – looking at what you already have in place and what could be improved.
It’s a fuss-free opportunity to check you are doing everything you need to when it comes to HR and the law.
HR Healthcheck: For £500 (plus VAT), we will visit your business for half a day to review your HR policies and practices. With a summary of findings and action plan included, we will look at:
- Your HR practices and procedures including contracts and T&Cs
- How robust your recruitment process is in case of legal challenge
- New starter and leaver life cycles and what they can tell you
- Your employee data, exploring what, why and how it’s accessed
- Your performance management style and the support available
HR Healthcheck Plus: For £750 (plus VAT), you can access all of the features of the Healthcheck plus a further half day’s advice on taking your HR developments forward.
A valuable opportunity to have more time with a consultant to discuss your action plan in detail, it could also be spent as support to manage urgent issues.
This is a great option if you want to make the most of the momentum created by your Healthcheck findings, kick-starting any related development activity.
Your greatest asset as a business is your people. Without good employment and HR practices, you could be missing valuable opportunities to develop and improve – and worst case scenario, breaking the law.
Having the right policies and processes in place will better equip you to deal with any employment issues as and when they arise.
The confidence you’ll have in knowing your legal obligations are met could also help you to take your people practices even further.
With a common sense approach to HR, the Healthcheck is ideal if you want to ensure good practice and legal compliance – drawing on support and expertise to suit your business and its needs.
Our HR Healthcheck can be undertaken as a standalone activity to identify opportunities for improvement or it can be part of a wider project such as:
- ongoing HR support
- developing, embedding or managing organisational culture change
- activities to explore and clarify your organisation’s purpose and vision
- developing organisational values linked to your purpose
- establishing positive behaviours to underpin and deliver your values
We can also support the development of your managers, helping them to demonstrate the behaviours they need to get the very best from your people.
If you are interested in a HR Healthcheck or more bespoke support, please get in touch to talk through your needs in more detail.