Investors in People Training
The standard for people management.
For the last 25 years, Investors in People has defined what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
Helping you to explore themes such as organisational values and behaviours, employee engagement and supportive leadership amongst others, it is the sign of a great employer, an outperforming place to work and a clear commitment to success.
Investors in People also supports your organisational health and wellbeing with the additional workplace wellbeing framework and Award.
So whether you're looking for development opportunities for your team or training to support and give further insight into your IIP journey, we can help.
Click on the links below to find out more about each of the Investors in People training titles we offer as the official delivery partner in the North of England.
For more information about the Investors in People Standard and its additional workplace wellbeing framework and Award, visit our page here.
- Introduction to Investors in People
- IIP: Your Transition to the Sixth Generation Standard
- Internal Reviewer Training
- Internal Consultant Training
- Investors in People In-House Training Delivery
Investors in People Academy Series (In-House Only)
- Business Direction, Strategic Development and Planning
- Leadership and Management Strategies for Success
- Communication, Consultation and Engagement
- Learning and Development Strategies that Get Results
- Getting the Best Out of People
- Measuring and Evaluating Business Strategy Performance
If you are interested in people development and organisation development opportunities, you may also like to find out more about our leadership development and training courses, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), our work culture focused Ambition Programme and bespoke people development consulting services.
Looking for employee engagement survey providers or executive coaching companies? We can help here too.