INLPTA Accredited NLP Diploma
INLPTA Accredited NLP Diploma
A four day (30 hours) INLPTA accredited and certificated NLP Diploma course.
"NLP sessions are truly inspirational, delivered with enthusiasm and positive motivation. Our team is already seeing the benefits of putting their learning to effective use within the business."
Lynne Martland, HR Business Consultant, Staff Oldham
Dates (4 day course):
It is generally easier to achieve what you set out to do when the people you are doing it with are just that – with you.
Successful employers already understand the need to create relevant and dynamic organisations, where what your people are genuinely committed and capable to do matches with what your business needs.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the practice of understanding how people organise their thinking, feeling and language. It’s about understanding others and ourselves and how this ultimately affects the way we behave and communicate.
By exploring how you can manage and promote change for yourself and others, NLP offers tools to help you and your teams to take in and understand where you fit into your organisation and its success.
Offering the opportunity to see the ‘why’ behind what you do, NLP can support people to adapt to change and achieve more effective communication. This can result in wider benefits such as improved productivity and growth.
NLP provides delegates with results-orientated techniques that can help to increase sales, improve productivity and accelerate growth.
It also supports the development of leaders, people management and organisational performance, as well as improving both internal and external communications.
Alongside supporting culture and behavioural change, delegates attending NLP courses have also used their learning to:
- Improve communications- motivating themselves and others to improve relationships and team work
- Understand how customers make decisions about their products and services
- Define business strategies and set clear objectives
- Align business and individual values
The INLPTA Diploma Qualification
The NLP Diploma is a four day (30 hours) INLPTA accredited and certificated course. During the course you will cover:
- Where does NLP come from?
- The Model of Communication Excellence – Understanding why everyone is uniquely different
- Filters – Tools for detecting how others make sense of the world; fostering cooperation, understanding, tolerance & team work
- Rapport – How to build and improve relationship skills using simple, yet powerful techniques
- Well-formed Outcomes – Setting clear and motivating
- Submodalities – How we store and use memories and goals experiences
- Simple Anchoring – Storing and recalling positive states
- Timelines – The natural time management system
- Sensory Acuity – Noticing what you notice
Who should attend? Leaders, managers, supervisors and individuals looking to improve how they communicate, build and maintain relationships. This course will also help delegates to manage, influence and encourage attitudinal change in their organisation, team or individuals and is therefore ideal management development.
Terms and conditions of booking can be found below. Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the delegate price.
Booking Confirmation: Upon receipt of your booking, confirmation will be issued via email. Joining Instructions, including directions will be sent two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. If you have not received the Joining Instructions 5 days before the start of the workshop, please contact us.
How to Pay: An invoice will be raised on the day of the workshop and sent to the address given above. Payment can be made by Cheque or BACS.
For free of charge events, two places per organisation may be booked for no delegate fee. Any additional delegates from the same organisation attending the same workshop title will be invoiced a delegate fee of £25 each (plus VAT).
Events Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel your workshop booking please see the cancellation policy below for guidelines
• 4 weeks or more prior to event: No charge
• 2-4 weeks prior to event: 25% of fee
• 0-2 weeks prior to event: 50% of fee
• No show on the day 100% of fee.
Failure to attend a ‘free’ event without informing us in 7 days prior to event, may also incur an administration fee of £25. Cancellations can only be accepted in writing to email@example.com
Transfer Conditions: One transfer per booking can be made up to 8 days prior to the workshop. This is to be advised in writing. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, no refund or transfer will be made.
Cancellation by IDG: Whilst we endeavour to deliver the workshops and events as detailed, we reserve the right to modify or cancel any event. If we do cancel an event we shall inform you via email as soon as possible, offering alternative events where available.
17th October 2017
NLP, Leadership Development, Organisation Development
9.30am - 16.30pm
56 Oxford Street